If you’re one of the millions of people around the world who have rediscovered the pleasure of farming thanks to the addictive Facebook game, FarmVille, then you might be asking yourself what the best FarmVille strategy is.
Starting out it requires time and patience to understand the way the game works and specifically what tactic works for you and this can be frustrating if you want to win and do not want to wait. Here’s the best FarmVille strategy tips to help you get going:
• Berry crops usually mature fast and earn a decent amount of money. Raspberries, as an example, mature in just 2 hours and earn 46 coins while strawberries only yield 35 coins and take 4 hours to mature. Since the best FarmVille strategy for the rookie is to make as much coins as you possibly can, as soon as possible, it pays to plant as many berries as you can.
• Many beginners make the error of buying farm animals too soon in the game. This is not the best FarmVille strategy decision, as animals don’t earn much, and when you’re starting out, you need to make money fast. On the up side, once you have an established farm, animals can be a great addition, since they don’t need as much care as crops – but if you’re starting out, rather leave then alone for now!
• Trees also require a long time to mature – some as long as five days! The upside is they don’t wilt and their easier than most crops however they won’t get you much money quickly. As I’ve said before, the very best strategy for the new FarmVille player is to make as much money as possible, as quickly as possible, so if you’re getting started, avoid trees!
• Spending some time helping your neighbors is another great beginner FarmVille strategy. By doing this you’ll earn extra coins and gain experience, both of which you need to advance in the game.
• Add neighbors as quickly as you can. The more neighbors you’ve got, the faster you will be permitted to move onto a larger farm. This is an important FarmVille strategy since more land means more income. Search for friends that are playing and add them since it requires 8 neighbors to obtain a 14×14 lot and 10 neighbors to get a 16×16 lot.
• If any of your friends have recently won ribbons, you can get coins from them for free – free money is a large part of the best FarmVille strategy, so be sure you look at your home page for updates regularly.
• Last but not least, the very best FarmVille strategy for buildings – avoid them when you’re starting out! They look great plus they do help you to level up faster but they don’t provide any profit and again, making money is the best FarmVille strategy for the beginner.
These are just a few of the best tips that I’ve found playing FarmVille. The more you play the more you’ll pick up on your own FarmVille strategies. So for now, one of the best things you can do is play as frequently as you can.